Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks!

Thank you, Star Fox: Assault. You're a fun game, and I do enjoy playing you. The mix of infantry, armored corps, and aerial gameplay is seamless and absolutely the most fun I've had lately with a new game. (I know it's old, but it's new to me, so fuck off.)

However. I would appreciate some way of understanding where things are. The radar is not always helpful. Rogue Squadron II had the radar show the elevation of enemies, which let me know exactly where I needed to go. Your radar is, how shall I put it... fucking retarded?

Also, the Landmaster is absolutely no good to help my allies when they're being chased in their Arwings. It just fires too goddamn slow, so I keep losing that dumb bitch Fox married. Maybe you shoulda stayed in the kitchen, Krystal, instead of deciding to be an inept fighter pilot.

Other than that, I love you, Star Fox: Assault. I just wish I could choose to play as Falco in the single-player campaign if I wanted.

No comments: